Then, at school, my computer wouldn't turn on. Since I teach using my smartboard, the computer is a necessity. So, I had to redo my plans (my smartboard lesson was already done) so we didn't have to use the board. Also, locked on my computer were my notes/goals for my meeting with my principal that day. Luckily I was able to write down the gist of it before our meeting, but by then I was low on time. And, right before the kids came, I realized I had a big jelly stain down the front of my shirt (and I didn't have jelly for breakfast... where the heck did it come from??).
I know it probably doesn't seem like much, but at the time, it all felt like a mountain to climb. And one I didn't have the energy to face. After school I went to Target and returned the one pair of maternity jeans I had bought. Yes, I wore them. Yes, I returned them since I had the tags and the receipt. Sorrynotsorry, Target. I needed one less thing in my life reminding me of what was.
But, then I got home to these:
(thanks dar!)
They seriously made my day. I cannot believe the support, friendship and generosity I have received from ladies of TB. I have made wonderful friendships with people I have never met. These came from one such lady and they honestly made everything better.

So glad the flowers were there to brighten your day :)
ReplyDelete