Oh, plum juice.
You're not the most tasty drink in the world. I don't really enjoy drinking you. Mixing you with orange juice makes you taste better. But, even with your pal OJ, you are not something I would normally consume. However, you are a much better alternative than your cousin, prune juice.
But I drink you. I drink a tall glass of you everyday. And my digestive track thanks you. I made the mistake of leaving you for a few days. We will not be making that mistake again. The results were not pretty.
I think we'll be best friends for the foreseeable future.
LOLOL. I can only imagine. The poor toilet.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of prunes. I could eat a whole box in a day. Works great for me. However, there's a fine line between two prunes a day keeping my tract happy and three prunes a day evacuating my system like I'm getting ready for a colonoscopy. Very fine line.
ReplyDeleteTry it with apple juice. Much better.
ReplyDelete