Thursday, June 13, 2013

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

5dpo and spotting already.  Seriously.  What the hell is wrong with my body?

I know there wasn't much of a chance this last natural cycle would work (I mean the odds aren't really in our favor, are they?).  But I wished it would.  Guess it'll be another long spotting LP.  The only thing keeping me positive right now is having a plan in place for next cycle. 

Tonight I'm having a glass of wine.  Or two.

8 comments:

  1. You could always post a question on TTGP about implantation bleeding ;-)
    I'm sorry Sun. I hope that wine was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry honey. I know you've already mentioned this to your RE but make sure to remind him again when you start your treatment cycle. Maybe he will put you on progesterone to help with that. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry boo. (((hugs))) Lots of thoughts for you. So glad you have a plan set already and can bang this next cycle out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, sun :( Enjoy the wine, and like you said, at least you have a plan for next cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry, Sun :( Hang in there. I hope the next cycle is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry Sun! Hope you got to drink up! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. FWIW - all is not lost with spotting. My LP is always 9-10 with some spotting. And the month I got my BFP (cycle 13 - the month before we started our IUI treatments), I literally spotted every day from O to 9DPO. FX it happens for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((hugs)) just keep with the positive thoughts and vibes. You have a wonderful plan in place. I agree with L though and you should remind them about the short LP/ Spotting so they can get you on progesterone.

    ReplyDelete