Happy Anniversary!
How are we at our two year anniversay already? The past two years have flown by! Two years ago it was a blazing hot day for June, but our family and friends were there to help celebrate the start of our new life together. Who would have thought meeting all those years ago in high school would have lead to this? My best friend turned husband.
Here's to many more happy years togther. Love you!
You were a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you!! We just made our 2 years as well on the 28th :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!! You sure made a beautiful bride!
ReplyDeleteAww! Beautiful pictures. Happy Anniversary! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary (belated)! I love your wedding pics
ReplyDeleteAwww! You two look so happy together :) Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late but happy anniversary. I love your wedding pictures. You were such a beautiful bride.
ReplyDelete