Friday, June 28, 2013

I Came, They Filled, I Spilled

HSG, done! 

Actually it wasn't that bad.  Similar to a pap.  I had some discomfort when he placed the catheter but the whole thing was over in a matter of minutes.  My RE was able to show me my x-ray right then and talk about the results.  It was actually pretty cool (I'm probably weird for thinking it's cool to see my own insides).  You could see the uterus and both Fallopian tubes.  He said he was really happy with how it looked.  I've had a bit of spotting since but otherwise I feel great. 

So, it's not all the answers yet,  but it's the answer to this piece of the puzzle.  Up next is DH's SA.  Here's hoping for good results there as well.

But until then, I'm getting the heck out of dodge.  Literally.  I'll be spending the next week relaxing, fishing and playing a ton of euchre with my family.  I can't wait.  With views like this, it's a wonder we ever come home. :)

8 comments:

  1. Holy lord that's gorgeous. Congrats on your tubes being open! Great news :-) PS - I thought seeing my insides was pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pretty innards!! Have fun and enjoy the vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having a good HSG and for knowing! Have fun this week and enjoy yourself! Drink lots of awesome things and eat lots of awesome foods for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news!! Have a wonderful vacation, that picture is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear! Enjoy you vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Sun! Your package arrived yesterday. :) You are so talented - the bag looks professionally made. I have to say, if you think it is cute in the picture, it is even cuter in person. Thank you thank you!

    Hope you are having a super vacay! It looks beautiful there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had my hsg as well!! glad yours went well!

    ReplyDelete