Temped yesterday and today. Yesterday's temp was a normal pre-O for me. Today's is a normal post-O. I know FF isn't likely to give me CHs with only two temps, but it's enough information for me to know that I've ovulated. And honestly, whether O day was Tuesday or Wednesday doesn't really matter. We've been humping it out since Sunday (four days in a row is a rarity in this house after a year and a half of TTC!), so our timing is good all around. Actually, H made me fist bump him last night after time number four. He called us "rock stars".
That man is crazy, but I love him for it.
So now it's just a waiting game. I'll be starting progesterone on Saturday. Even though we didn't do a full treatment cycle, I feel like the progesterone is one more thing we can do to help (even if it does leave my lady parts with a less than clean feeling). And like my favorite nurse said, "It certainly can't hurt."
Anyway. Today I am optimistic. I hope we made a good choice going with TI over an IUI. I hope both follies released and H's swimmers have good aim.
Here we go again.
FX for you Sun!!!
ReplyDeleteFX dearie!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed so hard for you!
ReplyDeleteFX for you!
ReplyDelete