Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I'm a little behind, but I wanted to update with pictures from my second shower.  My mom and MIL threw a Hungry Caterpillar themed shower.  Our family and family friends came out for an afternoon to celebrate baby.  It was amazing the love and support I felt at this shower.  Not only was everyone generous with their gifts, but also it was lovely getting to see everyone for an afternoon.  We now have almost everything from our registry and baby is going to be one spoiled little thing.

Now on to the best part.  The pictures!


Outdoor decorations my dad made.

Cupcakes!


The food spread.

Caterpillar balloons! 


Welcome baby :)

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! Great theme and awesome decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme!! Everything looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is the cutest theme ever!! Hurray for having almost everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.DOR.A.BLE. They did an amazing job with the theme!

    ReplyDelete