Saturday, November 08, 2014

Baby Shower!

I have the pictures from my shower!  Like I said in my previous post, my two friends went above and beyond with organizing the shower.  They had a "Mom to Bee" theme and the yellow and black decorations were adorable.  They got me a few bee trinkets to help remember the day and even went so far as to get bee thank you cards for me to send the guests (how thoughtful!) and a photo album that they will fill with print copies of the photos below.

It honestly was an amazing afternoon being surrounded by friends and getting to celebrate this little one.  So, without further delay, I present to you my shower :D


All the yummy food!


The adorable bee cupcakes.


They set up a place for friends to create a bib or onesie for baby.


Friends could leave an advice card and guess if baby will be a boy or girl.

Mom to Bee!!



4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great shower! What a cute theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Those cupcakes look wayyyy too tasty right now. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking adorable!! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete