I seriously didn't think a negative this cycle would hit me so hard. But here I am, smack dab in the middle of the ttc blues again. It's like the last six months never even happened, we're back where we were before our success, and I'm becoming that horrible moody bitch again.
Ugh. I seriously am disgusted with myself the last two days. Feels like the only thing I can think about is the empty space in my ute where a babe should be growing.
Even last night's IF meeting at the RE's office didn't help. Normally seeing those girls really picks me up. They get it. They've been there. But, last night, it just didn't help. I didn't feel connected to the group and I just wanted to get the hell out of there and climb in bed.
I need to pull myself up, stop whining, and get on with it already. We'll try again next cycle. If it doesn't take, we'll head back to the RE's office with guns ablazing.
I can do this. I've done it before. I can keep doing it.
.....I don't have any other choice.
Make that pity party for two....waiting for a cycle to pass so that we can begin ttc again and I'm afraid of the very same thing happening, this stinks.
ReplyDeleteSending you a big hug, Sun.
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) <3
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Sun. :( TTC sucks. Big time. I'm heading into my FW of cycle 6 since my loss (17 overall), and I'm not the slightest bit hopeful. I'm right there with you and hate the person that TTC turns me into.
ReplyDelete