Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Birthday to Meeeeee!

Today is my 30th birthday.  Goodbye to my 20s and hello to my 30s.

I honestly can't believe it's here.  Where does the time go?  There were some amazing moments in my 20s.  I graduated college.  I got my teaching job.  I got married.  I bought my first house.  I got my pup.  Life was good in my 20s.

The only thing I didn't accomplish in my 20s was starting a family.  I hope with all my being the first months of my 30s bring about a change in that regard.

So here's to the next ten years.  May they be as good as the ones before them.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday beautiful lady! I hope the next ten years brings you everything you've ever dreamed of, and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete