Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving.  It's such a simply holiday.  All I have to do is enjoy my family and eat some delicious food.

I'm currently at my parent's house babysitting my nephew.  My parents, brother and SIL are doing a local Turkey Trot, so I volunteered to watch him.  It meant getting up early and mostly sitting around since he is having his morning nap, but it'll be worth it when I get some baby cuddles later.

This afternoon we'll head to H's parents for his family's Thanksgiving.  My family's dinner won't be until Saturday (a tradition we've had for the last ten years or so, since it seems to work best for extended family to join us).  I'm guessing this is not going to be a good WW week since I'm a glutton for all food Thanksgiving related.  Oh well.  It's worth it!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

1 comment: