Well, no matter the outcome, we've done all we can for cycle 4. As of this morning, I officially have CHs. As I mentioned in my previous post, we didn't hit as many days of my FW window as I would have liked, but we did hit it. There are couples who aim for EOD as a rule, which is what we ended up doing, and we got in O as well, so I'll be thankful we didn't miss my window all together.
I'm really in a good place today. It's kinda nice knowing that we did everything we could, we didn't stress about it, and we had fun along the way. This really was the most relaxing FW we've had so far (probably because we didn't know it was the FW!).
I really hope this calm stays with me throughout the 2WW. I usually become a ridiculous mess at some point. Here's hoping I can keep my cool. For now, I'll keep this in mind:

No comments:
Post a Comment