I dropped Elsa off at the vet this morning. It's the big day. ::snip, snip, snip:: Poor thing is getting spayed. I know it's a routine procedure, I know she'll be fine., but I can't help but worry. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She was my buddy all summer while I was home from school. We've potty trained her, taken her to puppy class, walked her, played with her, and loved her. She's my babe.
It probably wouldn't be so bad, but our vet has the pups stay overnight for observations. While I appreciate the care they'll be providing her, it means I don't get to see her until after work tomorrow. Coming home from school today was so weird. Where's my ball of fur who comes busting out of her crate to great me?
I know, I know, I know. She'll be fine. I'm all worry for nothing. I just miss my girl. Hopefully tomorrow goes quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment