Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Bomb

What is a Love Bomb, you ask?

Well, I asked myself the same thing when my previous post had several comments from names I didn't know who signed off using the phrase "Love Bomb".  It got me thinking.  So, I did a little digging and noticed they were coming through a particular website. Turns out, I'm nominated as their Love Bomb this week.  Basically, the website nominates a blog for a particular reason (this week's category is infertility) and the website encourages it's members to spread hope and warm messages to that week's nominated blog.

At first I did hesitate.  Who were all these strangers reading my blog?  Reading about my personal struggle with the TTC process?  But, then I realized that's the point of this blog.  To connect with people I don't know and to share my story.  And, even if I didn't know these people, it gave me a big ol' warm fuzzy to know they took time out of their day to comment on my blog.

So, thank you Love Bombers.  I appreciate you and your encouraging words.  Keep up the good work!

If you'd like to check out the Love Bomb website: link

5 comments:

  1. <3 I think that is an awesome idea and I'm glad that you two amazing ladies got nominated to get some extra love, support and prayers. I wish I could hug both of your necks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete