Over the last several days I've had bursts of light spotting. My typical brown spotting has stayed away in large part, but apparently even the progesterone can't keep the red spotting away. I was going to test tomorrow morning, but honestly, I don't think there's any reason to at this point.
Guess it's time to keep myself busy doing things around the house. Yard work and laundry don't do themselves.
I really need to stop getting my hopes up.
I'm sorry, Sun. It's so hard to keep your hopes in check. Still wishing you the best of luck.
ReplyDeleteAww honey. I'm so sorry. I'm right there with ya, spotting and all. ((((Hug))))
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteSorry :-( I know how hard it is when you get your hopes up.
ReplyDeleteUgh. So sorry sun. ((hugs)) I hope you guys get a solid plan in place<3 Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear this, Sun. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThis is the pits and I'm so sorry. Please keep your hopes up because hope is way better than letting the poopy, negative feelings win. I'll keep reading and hoping for a BFP for you in the meantime.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine the pain and sorrow your heart must go through on a daily basis. Hoping against dashed hopes that you will finally see the positive signs. My prayers are being said for you and your husband. You seem as though you will be great parents someday. Keep trying, attempt to be patient. Hugs and prayers your way from Green Bay, WI.
ReplyDeleteSorry Sun :-( Huggy
ReplyDeleteNever give up hope. Ever. Send a love bomb from NY.
ReplyDeleteDon't give up hope. Yes, it's an easy thing for us to say and a hard thing for you to do. Just know that you aren't alone. There are soo many of us out here that have gone thru / are going thru the same thing. I feel so much for you, that I really can't express it in words. And I wipe away tears for you because I know *exactly* what you are feeling. It is soo hard some days. Hopes and dreams are looking up, then dashed away in a matter of seconds. Then it starts all over the next month, and the next month, and the next ...
ReplyDeleteJust don't give up.
I know everyone is different. And I'm sorry if you have already mentioned this previously - just really felt compelled to write before looking thru any other posts - if you have had any blood work done? I mean for specific issues. I have Thrombophilia, which is like the opposite of Hemophilia. My blood clots too much, which causes any fetus that attaches to not get enough nutrition and I very easily miscarry. Each time was harder and harder to deal with, it's not something that gets easier. And I really struggled. And you just want to scream at people and tell them to stop asking "when are you having a baby?"
Just don't give up. After 6 yrs we did get our miracle, and if we are blessed again, it will be 2 miracles. But time is not on my side.
Just don't give up. If you ever need someone to chat with, please feel free. Nwariner @gmail.com. Niki-
Never give up hope! It is one of the greatest temptations in life. To give hope up. But, hope keeps the life living so instead hope for something even bigger and better. What you usually get out of predicaments, though unexpected and different from what was initially wanted, is equally great and most of the time even better! Keep hoping. Keep living. Keep loving.
ReplyDelete-Love Bomb MN
I know it's not the easiest thing in the world to keep getting let down, but remember that God has his own timing for everything. Keep your head up and know there is a plan for you and your husband. Good things will happen!
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry :( So much light and love to you... Its okay to be angry... it is okay to not be okay... You are loved.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry ((Hugs)) Do something good for your soul and be kind to you.
ReplyDeleteSending hope and positive thoughts from California.
ReplyDeleteWhen it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
ReplyDeleteSending you love, comfort and prayers!
-Love Bomb, CA
I don't know if your comment means this 100% isn't working, but keep faith and hope. Positive thinking and attitude really does change health outcomes, I've seen it time and time again working in healthcare. It is completely valid to feel scared, sad, angry, hopeless. Maybe this won't be your time to get pregnant, but keep faith. Your moment will come. A moment when you look back on this day, years from now, and wish you could give your former self a hug, and reassurance that it would all turn out fine.
ReplyDeleteEven the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise. Love and light to you.
((((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Sending happy thoughts and extra moments of hope you way!
ReplyDeleteThe waiting and increasing fears are torture each month. I cannot thank you enough for being brave enough to share your story as I am going through something similar, and to not feel alone is extremely helpful. Love and hugs to you!
ReplyDelete:0( I can't even imagine. We're trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant, too. I am praying that you will be successful soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat you're going through is one of my biggest fears. Please don't give up hope, just want you to know I'm thinking of you I can only imagine how hard it is, but I'm here hoping and praying that it happens for you very soon.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, LoveBomb x