10dpo. That point in your cycle where it's realistic to start testing.
The last couple cycles, I haven't jumped on the whole peeing on a stick trend. Do I test? Yes. Do I test every day starting around 8dpo? No. But, in all fairness, the last several cycles I've had brown cm starting around 6dpo, and full blown brown spotting by 9dpo. What would have been the point? Which brings us to now. Here I am at 10dpo and nothing. Nada. Zip. No brown cm, no brown spotting, no symptoms, no anything.
This cycle feels different than the last several. This cycle is allowing me to hope. Hope. That wonderful but dangerous thing. Hope is that little kernel of want so powerful is begins to cloud common sense. I want to be hopeful. I so desperately want this to finally be our cycle. But I know I also need to be realistic. I have also had cycles where no spotting happened until 13-14dpo and was quickly followed by AF.
Deep down I know my lack of symptoms isn't in itself a symptom. I need to take it at face value - today I'm not spotting. I hope (there's that word again!) this cycle is different, but only time will tell. That... and finally mustering up the courage to pee on a damn stick.
I HOPE this is it for you!! fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI am crossing everything possible, lady!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteFX pour vous!
ReplyDeleteI have a good feeling about you this cycle. I say test at 12dpo, but I'm a pee pusher. FXXXXXXX!
ReplyDelete