Nothing much to report on the TTC front. It's just a waiting game at this point.
I've had a few wipes of brown tinged CM the last two days, but that's about it (and brown CM is pretty normal for me at this point in my cycle). I don't normally have a lot of other PMS symptoms before AF. It's a blessing because, seriously, who likes PMS? But it doesn't give me any opportunity to "spot the symptom" either. Honestly, though, I'm just glad to have made it to 7dpo without icky brown spotting. Last cycle that loveliness showed up on day 6. I didn't get a chance to even pretend to convince myself I might possibly, almost, be knocked up.
So, we'll see where things go. I'm going out of town this weekend so I might test tomorrow (even knowing it's ridiculously early) because I have HPTs to burn and I'll feel more comfortable before I go out partying with my girls.
Looking forward to relaxing and putting normal life aside for a few days. Sounds like the perfect way to get my mind off the craziness of this part of my cycle. Long weekend, here I come!
Fingers are crossed that this is your cycle!!!
ReplyDelete