No more weekly updates for this gal. Because I'm not pregnant anymore :)
On Saturday, December 27th, at 9:01pm, our baby decided to make its debut two weeks, two days before my due date (little stinker, we had an agreement!). I promise to write up the birth story soon in another post (and a nursery post, I promise!), but for now..
...may I present our son!
Weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds, 1 ounce, here he is in all his adorable squishiness.
World, meet O.
He is the best, most adorable, wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. All the tired nights, all the exhaustion, and the pain/struggles of the past two years to get to this point are absolutely worth it. He is worth it all.
Life really is good :D
Congrats again!! He's perfect!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful. I am thrilled for you and your happiness and love just radiates :-) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. Congratulations again, my friend.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletehuge congratulations! He's beautiful!!
ReplyDelete