Monday, June 16, 2014

Prune or Kumquat. Toe-may-toe, Toe-mah-toe?

Kumquats
How far along: 10 weeks
 
Baby is the size of a: Prune.  But who really likes prunes?  I found another website that says baby is the size of a kumquat.  I like that visual better.  Either way,  baby is about 1.2 inches and weighs about 0.14 ounces.

Maternity clothes:  Not yet.  But, it is summer and I've been living in comfy pants and shorts.  I wore a skirt yesterday to church and it was a bit tight around my midsection. 


Stretch marks:  Hopefully not for a while! 
 
 
Sleep: Summer break is amazing.  Who doesn't like sleeping in?  I wake up at least once a night to use the bathroom, but that was pretty typical for me before getting pregnant.  The worst thing at the moment, is H's horrible snoring.  It always kicks up in the spring when things are blooming, but has been way longer in duration this year.  

Symptoms: I tire very easily.  We stained the deck this weekend and I had to take frequent breaks to get through the afternoon.  Also, my digestive track has been a bit unfriendly the past couple weeks.  I've been trying to avoid big heavy meals.  It helps.  A bit. 


Best moment of the week:  Finding the heartbeat at home on the Doppler this weekend and getting to listen to our baby until my heart's content.  Unfortunately our little bean is being stubborn and I haven't be able to find it since. 


Miss anything: We celebrated our three year anniversary two weeks ago at a great local restaurant.  I had been drooling over their tuna tartar appetizer (we've had it before and it is AMAZING).  About five minutes before we left I remembered I couldn't have raw fish.  Bummer.


Movement: Not for awhile.


Cravings/aversions: I am all about dairy.  Milk, milk and more milk, please!


Belly button in or out?  In.  Hopefully for a long time.


Sex: No predictions at this point.  But we'll be team green.


Mood:  Happy.  Content.  And enjoying these first weeks of summer vacation.

4 comments:

  1. :) Sounds like you're doing well! Enjoy your summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go little kumquat!! Glad to hear you're doing well and enjoying summer vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying your summer so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the Liebster Awards! Your story is inspriing and gives me (going through IVF) hope.

    ReplyDelete