Monday, April 29, 2013

Twidling My Thumbs

CD 18.  Just waiting to O.  I've had watery CM for the past two days, but the OPKs are still negative.  Hopefully soon.  I'd rather not have a repeat of last month's O on CD 30, thankyouverymuch.

I also started evening primrose oil about two weeks ago.  I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised in the increase of CM I've seen.  I've actually had external CM this cycle (which rarely happens!).  I'm hoping I may even see EWCM.

That's all I've got for now.  It's just a waiting game at this point. 

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that this is your cycle and that you O earlier than CD 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Hoping the Primrose helps you out and that you O earlier than last cycle. I hate it when cycles decide to put you through a mind fluck just for the heck of it. =/

    ReplyDelete