Thursday, April 04, 2013

Guess What I Did Last Night?

I saw Elton John! 

I went with my mom to the concert.  It was absolutely fabulous.  He played for almost 2.5 hours straight (and no cover band).  He kept things lively and after each song got up and thanked the audience.  It was amazing to see someone who is such a legend so humble and obviously loving what he's doing.  Here's some pics from last night (these are from my phone, so please excuse the crappy quality).

His opening number.

Doing his thing on the piano.

In case you didn't know who was singing.

The whole band.
 
If you ever have the chance to go see him, I would highly recommend it.  The tickets were a little pricey, but entirely worth it!  It was an awesome night I won't soon forget.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I saw him once (it was a joint concert with Elton & Billy Joel) and it was like, the highlight of my life thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had lots of fun! <3

    ReplyDelete