Saturday, March 16, 2013

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

Am I seriously sick.  Again? 

I got sick right after O last cycle, and apparently I'm sick right before O this cycle.  My temp this morning is almost a full degree higher than yesterday's (actually higher than any temps I've had in 9 months of charting).  If I leave it in, I get dotted CH's on CD 14.  Considering I've had no fertile CM, no +OPK, and the earliest I've ever O'd is CD 18, I respectfully disagree with FF.

Pretty sure today's higher temp is due to a slight fever and not ovulation.  Temp discarded.

Looks like I may have to rely on the good ol' bang-it-out method this month.  Hopefully CM and OPKs help pinpoint O as well, but it is what it is at this point.  With that in mind, this girl is going to go jump her husband and then take a good long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment