Friday, August 09, 2013

Exhausted and Gassy

Good title, huh?  I thought so.

Seriously.  People aren't kidding when they talk about being exhausted in the first few weeks of pregnancy.  It probably doesn't help that I'm walking up at least twice a night, but as soon as I'm up for the day, all I want to do is go back to sleep.  Naps are definitely my friend.  I've gotten absolutely nothing accomplished around the house in the last two weeks.  Not sure what I'll do about being exhausted when I have to go back to school next week.  Maybe sleep during my plan or lunch? 

Also my digestive system is not my friend.  It doesn't seem to matter what I eat.  Things are not moving along as like they usually do.  Which leaves me feeling gassy and bloated in the meantime.  I know it's a normal side effect of early pregnancy, but I have to say, it's a less than pleasant one.

At least right now I can sleep and poop whenever I please.  We'll see what happens when I'm back with the kiddies.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment